PCJSL IS PROUD:
TO ANNOUNCE THEIR AFFILIATION WITH US CLUB
TO BE A DEVELOPMENTAL LEAGUE FOR SOCCER ALLIANCE AZ (SAAZ)
TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR TEAMS PLAYING IN ASA STATE LEAGUES
• The Clubs of Pima County Junior Soccer League (PCJSL) voted to join US Club. All PCJSL Clubs – with one exception – have become US Club members.
• PCJSL will support every team that chooses dual registration with PCJSL and ASA State Leagues. This includes access to the support provided for scholarships, regional competitions, etc.
• US Club is focused on the growth of local leagues, clubs and teams. They offer a unified, club-based regional and national developmental platform with the highest standards and the highest levels of competition.
• Every PCJSL team with US Club player cards will have the opportunity to participate in the Community Cup (a competition at the level of Presidents Cup) – this includes teams from any club, even those who are not affiliated with SAAZ. Individual teams can also petition to participate in the Champions Cup (competition at the level of ASA State Cup).
• The PCJSL D&R will remain unchanged with the ability to have local hearings instead of having to send red cards to Phoenix. Of course, decisions can be appealed to a higher authority.
• The Risk Management background check requirements for coaches, admins, etc. are more stringent than those of ASA. Parents can be assured that no card can be printed until US Club’s regional administrators have vetted and approved the applicants, their background checks and all Risk Management submissions.
• US Club will insure our players, administrators, and fields.
In short, PCJSL offers strength in numbers, better flighting and better scheduling for each of our member clubs/teams. We will be able to focus on local growth supported by a partnership with SAAZ, the competitive Arizona US Club league, and US Club itself.